Wednesday, September 12

Breaking out the Denim

Hello Friends!!!!

This was an incredibly comfy outfit that I wore running kiddos to school, grocery store, back to pick up kiddos from school and all kinds of stuff in between.  These jersey skirts are the most comfortable, easy wearing pieces in my closet.

This particular outfit was inspired by a look I found on Pinterest here.  I know you have a jean jacket in your closet, it's a timeless piece that we've all had for years.  Really, the only thing I added this year to make this outfit was the skirt.  You've seen me wear it here.












[Denim Jacket & Jersey Skirt: Old Navy] [Tank: Splurge (local boutique)]
 [Sandals: Payless] [Sunnies: Target] [Jewels: too old to remember]




I'm currently in the parking lot of our local pool.  There are no cars, no lifeguards and no kiddos running around.  It feels as though the town is starting to button things up for the season.  Even though we've had a few fallish feeling days, we've also had a return of warm weather.  This is the time of year, that I never really know what to wear and how to dress the kiddos.  So this was my morning and early afternoon outfit.  After lunch I lost the jacket with the warm up and found the tank and skirt to be perfect for the rest of the day.


Link ups todayThe Pleated Poppy, Rolled Up Pretty, Rae Gun Ramblings, Tansalantic Blonde

pleated poppy








Hugs,
        Trish

6 comments:

  1. Love your outfit! Really cute.

    Visiting from The Pleated Poppy...
    ~FringeGirl

    thedomesticfringe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that skirt!! i have the same one in orange! I'm ready for cooler weather so I can wear my jean jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can never go wrong with a denim jacket. Love your chevron skirt too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute outfit! I love chevron prints!

    Lindsey
    http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I believe we are rocking the same skirt this week! :) Very cute Jean Jacket...maybe I can make my skirt work for FALL after all! :)
    ~Lisa @ Organized Chaos

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE that nautical skirt. It looks SUPER comfy too! :)

    ReplyDelete