Wednesday, September 5

Turquoise Statement

Hello Friends!!!!

Are you loving or hating all of this political talk?  I can tell that I've matured as I used to dread it.  The commercials, the debates, the chatter used to get old and it would get in the way of my guilty pleasures - mindless tv.

So now that I'm a mature adult  (is that what I am now????), I have been tuned into the RNC and now the DNC.  What used to be the least interesting topic for me, has now become my focus.  It feels good to be grown up now.

Ok, now enough with the serious talk.  Let's get to the fun stuff.  Here's a statement necklace that I love but have found that it doesn't get worn as often as I thought it would.  I love turquoise and how well it goes with so much.  I especially love turquoise with brown.









[Tank: Old Navy] [Maxi Skirt: CAbi] [Shoes: Jessica Simpson, Von Maur] [Necklace: Forever 21]




Catch me over at The Pleated Poppy for "What I Wore Wednesday".    Lindsey is fantastically talented with her own shop of goodies.  Check out her adorable and fun pencil pouches.


pleated poppy



Hugs,
          Trish

3 comments:

  1. Loving your necklace! Turquoise and brown is always a great color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that necklace and that you got it at Forever 21. One of my favorite stores! Thanks so much for your sweet comments on my Colored Denim post today. Love your blog...I'm a new follower:)
    www.winetastegirl.com

    ReplyDelete