Wednesday, September 25

Trend: Chambray on Denim

Hello Friends,

Trend Alert!  Have you seen a lot of chambray lately?  This really isn't new, we've seen this great, versatile trend for quite some time.  One thing I thought I'd never see, and never like is Chambray with denim.  I've always felt like this had the jump suit feel to it.  Like wearing head to toe denim.  It just felt more like a uniform than it did style, to me.

I'm here to say now that this is a fun, new trend.  I do really like it.










[Top, Scarf, Ballet Flats & Skinnies:  Old Navy,  Belt:  Target, Jewels:  Lia Sophia]


What do you think?  Is this a No or a Go for you?



Linking up with:

  pleated poppy


Hugs, 
     Trish

3 comments:

  1. I am scared to try this trend but you did it VERY well! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like wearing this type of style, and when you're wearing two different colors of denim, as you are, it really doesn't look like a jumpsuit at all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a go because chambray is not really denim. Denim and chambray are 2 different fabrics. I also like the contrast of color. Great outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete