Tuesday, October 1

I DARE YOU

Hello Friends!

I'm taking on a challenge this month.  I'm joining in on the Healthy Living How To No Candy Challenge.  I know, I'm a little crazy right?  What's a girl doing giving up candy and doing it for the month of October???  I guess I just enjoy a challenge and know how good it is for me.  The last time I did this, I felt amazing.

Is anyone else ready to join this challenge?  I DARE YOU!!!!





Vanessa at Healthy Living How To has wonderful tips for being healthy and overcoming sickness with good food and exercise.  Although I can't say that I've been sick, I have experienced fatigue and chronic lower back pain.  I'm not a doctor with a diagnosis, but I do know that I feel a difference when I'm committed to eating really well and working out regularly.  For me, there is no better feeling than a day without the back ache.





Here's my Running Round-Up.  I didn't get out as much as I'd like but that's just life and I'm trying not to make excuses.  My goal next month is one more than this month.


Here's to a happy and healthy October!



Hugs,
    Trish



No comments:

Post a Comment