Friday, October 4

The Heaven's Were Smiling

Hello Friends!

TGIF!  Wow, I can't say that enough today.  This has been one of those weeks, if you know what I mean.  We have had something every day this week.  We tend to be home bodies and very much enjoy just being together.  Our many activities kept us on the run and barely seeing each other.  When I have a week like this, I'm ready to just chill. 

Speaking of weather, another warm day today keeps me in my summer digs a bit longer.  I do love this tank and it was a steal at Old Navy....$7.49.  I found it on the clearance rack and I know it'll be adorable with cardigans and jackets.  If you run out today, you just might find it as well.





[Tank & Shorts:  Old Navy, Shoes:  TJMaxx,  Watch:  Vera Bradley,
Necklace:  Francesca's, Earrings & Bracelets:  Stella & Dot]




 My little peanuts walked in our school's homecoming parade.  They had so much fun and the weather turned out to be perfect.  The forecast called for rain, but it turned out crystal clear.  The Lord gave us a break today and we got to enjoy a little school spirit.



Speaking of the good Lord, check out the skies from this morning.  On our drive to school, the Heaven's were smiling down upon us.  It was so pretty, we just wanted to pause and take it in.  I'm so glad I was able to get R and Little S to school and home in time to snap a photo.



Have a great weekend!

Hugs,
     Trish

3 comments:

  1. Very cute look! I love, love that necklace. The tank is cute too!
    Found you via the casual friday linkup! I have a great giveaway on my blog today, stop by if you get a chance!
    Tiffany
    www.stylestealsandstilettos.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit and all of the pictures, especially that last one. God is good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous sky shot! And I love that necklace. That's a great piece!

    ReplyDelete