Wednesday, October 2

Pinot on the Porch

Hello Friends!

I feel as though we are quickly saying goodbye to warm weather.  The nights are getting chilly and we are actually seeing hints of color on the trees.  We took full advantage of this gorgeous day and spent it outside.  Once the Mr. got home, we poured a glass of Pinot and chatted on the porch.





















[Shoes:  Old Navy, Top and Earrings:  Lauren Conrad, Chino's and Watch:  Target,
Bracelet and Necklace:  Stella & Dot]

Don't take for granted these last few days of warmth.  Get out and enjoy it!  It won't be long before we'll all be bundled up again.


Linking up with:  The Pleated Poppy


Hugs,
     Trish

4 comments:

  1. I love this! It's a perfect warm weather outfit! It's still in the low-80s here, and if it's going to stay this way, I may be wearing something similar this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, so you're totally inviting me over next time you have Pinot on the porch. That's one of my favorite activities in all the world! Cute outfit, I love the floral and green.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit!!! Colorful but not over-the-top! Great for a warm fall day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was cold and now it's in the 80s again, which I'm loving! I'm also trying to spend as much time outside as I can before it gets freezing again.

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Scarf Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete