Monday, July 30

A Little lace

Good morning friends!!!!!!

I hope you had an amazing weekend!!!!!!!

Are you watching the Olympics as much as we are????  We've been glued to the boob tube for the past few days and can't get enough of sand volleyball and gymnastics.  Go Team USA!!!!!!

As for today, I'm rushing the kiddos off to swimming and then dance later.  Here's what I plan to wear this morning, but may need to change into my cleaning grub.  Bathrooms are getting to the point of being disgusting!!!!


My eyes look a little funky here.  Remind me to keep the sunnies on.



This outfit is so comfy and easy to throw on.  No ironing and cool for the summer heat.  Yes, it's back.  Air conditioning is back on and windows are closed, sad.

Love the hint of lace on the back.


[Top & Shoes:  Kohl's] [Shorts:  LOFT] [Bag:  Old Navy] [Jewels:  Stella & Dot] [Sunnies:  Target]

I think it's time to change the blue nail polish, don't you?  It's wearing really well and I hate to change it when it's not worn yet but it's time for a fresh color.  Until next time, have an amazing day!!!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment