Thursday, September 19

For the love of sherbert

Hello Friends!

Mother Nature is playing serious games with me.  I'm the type of person who gets the fever, gets the itch, call it what you want but I dive in.  Once the weather turned cool, I was all about my scarves, cardigans and jeans.  In Iowa, the weather ALWAYS seems to be up or down and all around.  Today is no different.  The heat is back on outside and the air is back on inside.  I'm guessing this the end, but one just never knows.



[Pants:  Target, Tank:  Gordman's, T-Shirt, Ballet Flats & Bag:  Old Navy, 
Jewels:  F21, Sunnies:  TJMaxx]

The last few days of summer brought out my love of sherbert.  Although my family can eat ice cream year round, there's nothing better than a bowl of sherbert on a hot day.  This tank reminds me of this summer love.  I'm happy to get another hot day to enjoy the orange, pink and blush of this cute tank.

How do you like to enjoy the last few days of summer?


Hugs,
       Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment