Tuesday, September 17

Trend: Printed Denim

Hello Friends!

Are you a printed denim fan?  I originally thought this would be something that I'd pass on but found myself loving them.  It's a trend that I would not spend a lot on, well actually, if you know me well you know that I love a bargain on EVERYTHING!!!  But, as far as this trend goes, I wouldn't put it under the category of classic.  This one is definitely trendy.  When something is more fun and trendy, I always question how long it will last.  So with that said, this is not an investment piece.  You can find these great printed jeans for $20 - $30 at Target, Old Navy, Kohl's or the like.  They're not going to break the bank and adds a bit of fun and whimsy to your wardrobe.










[Jacket:  CAbi, TShirt & Ballet Flats:  Old Navy, Printed Denim:  Kohl's, 
Necklace:  F21, Earrings:  Stella & Dot, Sunnies:  TJMaxx]


Hugs,
      Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment