Tuesday, September 24

Let's Get Physical

Hello Friends!

Are you getting the cool fall weather that we are in Iowa?  I LOVE this time of year and it has me already thinking of getting cozy.  I love comfy clothes as much as I love my skinny jeans.  The thought of getting cozy with a book or good movie and a fire, has me thinking about this great Gap Fit Line.  I'm not one to put a lot of thought into my workout clothes (typically a t-shirt and shorts), but I do still love to be stylish in my lounge wear.  

Let's Get Physical


I'm loving these cozy zip up sweatshirts and crews.  They are perfect paired with yoga pants, a novel and the fireplace crackling (insert laugh here as ours does not crackle, just a flip of the switch and it turns on and off).  I will be adding this to my "Oh What I Want" list ( you know me and lists) and watch for some sales.

How about you?  What do you like to wear for cozy days in?


Hugs,
     Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment