Monday, January 7

CHANEL or Not

Hello Friends!

This was actually my outfit of yesterday.  I wore this outfit to church and then changed into jeans for the rest of the day.  First and foremost, now is the time to be shopping some of my favorites...
Old Navy, Gap, JCrew, and Target.  If you're wanting fall/winter style for nearly 70% off, get there quickly!   This classic, winter white coat is on sale for under $40.





I love this coat as it can be dressed up but mostly it can be worn for everyday.  Now onto my outfit of the day, uh hum, other day.  If you see me in person or on this blog, you have seen me wear this chambray shirt more times than not.  I wear it under sweaters, sweatshirts, over tanks and alone.  It truly is the most versatile piece.  I added it to this adorable CAbi sweater jacket.  This piece was an investment piece that is undeniably close to a beautiful CHANEL sweater jacket circa 1990.









 I know, crazy close huh?  I don't even know how much this is but the fact that it's a CHANEL sweater jacket says enough for me.  It's not in my budget.....PERIOD!!










[Sweater Jacket: CAbi] [Chambray Shirt: Old Navy] [Cafe Pant: CAbi]
 [Watch: Target] [Boots: Dress Barn] [Earrings: Lia Sophia]



Have an amazing day!



Hugs,
           Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment