Monday, January 14

Mustard and Lace

Hello Friends!

I hope you had a good weekend!

I did a little shopping and found some great deals at Old Navy, Target and Sears.  I know what you're thinking....Sears?  Yes, Sears.  Just like the commercial, if you've seen it.  They have adorable stuff at very affordable prices.  I love that they carry Lands End, one of my favorites for classic pieces.


 



So are you one of those that are so organized that you stash away your spring/summer pieces and switch them out for fall/winter?  I like to think of myself as an organized person but this is one task that I do not include on my list of things to do twice a year.  Here's the reason.  Many of those spring/summer pieces can be pulled into the cold months with layering.  Here's an example of my lace tank that I wear in the summer and I've remixed it for a winter style.





 [Sweater: LOFT] [Lace Tank: Kohls] [Cream Tank: Christopher & Banks]
 [Boyfriend Jeans, Boots, Belt: Target] [Jewels: Splurge]


These booties are absolutely adorable and are the most comfortable.  They almost feel like tennis shoes, not quite but close.  I love these with straight leg jeans, boot cut and with boyfriend or skinny jeans rolled.  Super cute and super frugal find.  I got these at Target at 50% off, $17.49.  Now this may not sound like such a frugal find but you should know that these are very similar to a pair at JCrew.  The JCrew MacAlister Wedge Boot is a whopping $198.00.  I'll say it again, my Target find is a frugal find!

No comments:

Post a Comment