Thursday, January 31

Success is showing up!

Hello Friends!

WOW!  These past few weeks have been, well I'm gonna just say it - YUCK!!!!  I got the flu, then my youngest, then my oldest and back to my youngest.  Well actually my youngest got sick then seemed to get better for a short stint and then sick again.  We have been cleaning a sanitizing everything for two weeks!  The Mr. has a stomach of steel, not sure how he always manages to avoid the yuck but he is one lucky guy.






With that said, I've been trying to reserve Thursdays for health and motivation but I haven't done a darn thing in the past few weeks.  Well, unless you can count running to the rescue of little ones in the bathroom or all the extra cleaning I've been doing.

Not only have I not been hanging out with Jillian Michaels lately, but once I got my appetite back - WATCH OUT!  I mean, carb city!!!!!  I don't think there is a single day that has gone by without that guilty feeling over how badly I ate.  There wasn't a chip, chocolate, bread or baked good that was safe in my house.

Cut to today...we're all better, the appetites are back and we have no reason to be feeling carb deprived.  I am going to be successful, but first I have to show up!!!!!  I have to remind myself that if I want to be healthy, I have to be a participant.


Hugs,
      Trish





No comments:

Post a Comment