Wednesday, January 16

Skinny Cords are a Must

Hello Friends!

It's midweek, which means that I have a break from running kiddos to school.  No preschool on Wednesdays, yeah for me!  However, we are in swimming lessons which still has me running but not quite as early as other days.  It seems as though there really is never a day off, but I'll take it.  I love every minute of it.





[Sweater, Skinny Cords & Flats:  Old Navy] [Bag: Kohls] [Tank: Splurge] [Jewels: Stella & Dot]


I adore these skinny cords so much, I had to have them in a few colors.  They truly are the go to comfort pair of skinnies that can go with just about anything.  I've paired these with this cardigan, chambray shirt, flannel and crew neck tops.  If you haven't picked up a pair yet, get to Old Navy soon.  These cuties were a whopper deal.  This is definitely a frugal find at $9.99 in a few different colors.  Originally priced at $34.50.

Enjoy your new cords, they too are such a classic piece added to your wardrobe.  You can bet that I'll be wearing these for several years.


Hugs,
        Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment