Monday, August 13

Blooms & Polka Dots

Hello Friends!

Did you watch the closing ceremonies of the Summer Olympics?  Wow!!!!  What an amazing show!!!  And to see the Spice Girls reunite, so fun!!!!!

I never realized how many polka dot pieces I have until I started this blog.  Wow!  This is a fun new piece that I got a few months ago from Old Navy.  I love the larger polka dot paired with the blooms on my scarf.  This will easily go with a ton of colors and other prints. 







[Sweater, Shoes & Bag: Old Navy] [Top: Target] [Scarf: Sears]
 [Colored Denim: Kohl's] [Jewels: Stella & Dot]


So now that the games have wrapped up, I'm thinking that I'll have all kinds of time on my hands. [Insert laughter and hear the sarcasm here].  I always seem to be busy, but it's a fun kind of busy.

 
Hugs,
        Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment