Saturday, August 25

Dots and Stripes




Hello Friends!

Temperatures are still high and finding the patience to wait for fall is getting harder and harder.  I pulled out this fun jersey skirt, that typically I wear with a simple tank but I wanted to show a more dressed up look.  This skirt is the perfect day to night, business casual, picnic in the park, errand running piece to have in your closet.














[Skirt: Target] [Top: JCrew] [Tank: Christopher & Banks] [Shoes: Payless]
 [Sunnies: Drugstore] [Belt: Kohl's] [Brooche: Stella & Dot]



I'll be wearing this jersey skirt ultra casual today, but since we're heading to church this evening I wanted to have a look that's somewhat more appropriate for mass.  This small polka dot blouse has popped up in a previous outfit of the day, shown here.

I love this fun look of a belt with a playful flower.  I was inspired by this Ann Taylor LOFT idea shown here.  I opted not to buy a belt with a flower.  I can get much more mileage from a separate belt and brooche.  I'll keep you posted on all the ways to wear these pieces separately and together.

I should also share that this skirt was slightly discounted for me at Target.  It started at low price of $14.99, then marked down to only $10.48.  That's not a huge savings off of the original but I'm still happy as it's in the $10 range and this skirt can be dressed up, dressed down and beached out!



Hugs,
        Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment