Tuesday, August 21

Polka Dot Mix-up

Hello Friends!

I have seen so many adorable outfits with polka dots lately that I was inspired to mix mine.  Both pieces are from a few seasons ago and I never thought to put them together.  Of course, as of lately, mixing prints has become the new norm.

I love the idea of small dots with big dots.  I didn't have a large dot sweater but it's just big enough to mix it well with this top.













[Top: JCrew] [Sweater: Forever 21] [Shorts: Kohl's] [Shoes: Thrifted] [Bag: Target]
 [Tank: Old Navy] [Earrings: Lia Sophia] [Sunnies: Drugstore]


I have had this bag for many years and I think it's beginning to show it's wear.  I found it to be a timeless piece that I hope to keep using for many more seasons.  I slipped in a frugal find here, one of which you've seen here before.  These adorable linen, mustard shorts were 80% off!!!!  Making them only $6.80.   Yes, please may I have another!!!

 I got another frugal find while shopping this weekend.  Tanks at Old Navy are a drop dead, shocking price of $3.50.  I wear these layering tanks with just about everything.  And of course, with such a great price, I had to pick up a few more.  I love the new jewel tones this season and found the turquoise and burgandy colors to be very rich.  They will be perfect for fall.



Hugs,
          Trish


No comments:

Post a Comment