Saturday, August 18

On the flip side...

Hello Friends!

Are you ready for football?  I know I am and it was on last night.  Now, I can't tell you who was playing but I can tell you it was on.  Just the sounds of the game, the crisp air and the fact that it's getting darker just a bit earlier gets me excited for fall.  Fall has to be my all time favorite, next to spring.  'Course, doesn't everyone say that?  I love the coziness that fall brings and the warm colors of autumn.  I can smell the wet leaves and apple pie as I type this.

On the flip side, I still have some fun summer outfits that I'm trying to quickly squeeze in before mother nature totally changes her tune.  I love white jeans and this is just one of the many outfits I've worn with them.










[Top & Bag: Kohl's] [Jeans: CAbi] [Tank: Loft] 
[Necklace & Bracelet: Stella & Dot] [Earrings: Forever 21]

Happy Weekend !!!!!!!



Hugs,
        Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment