Friday, August 24

Feeling Inspired...

Hello Friends!

 I found this fun look here and knew it was one that I had to copycat. It's so easygoing and I had all some of the pieces. Don't feel like you need to have the exact same pieces to create a look. Copycat is really about inspiration. Use it as a start and create YOUR look.



 




 



[Top & Shorts: Kohl's] [Shoes: TJMaxx] [Bag & Sunnies: Target] [Wooden Bracelet:  Unknown] 
[Cream Bracelet: Lia Sophia] [Turquoise & Coral Bangle: Stella & Dot] [Scarf: Christopher & Banks]



That little skunk that popped up in my last pic is a cute DIY from my Father-In-Law.  Once he retired, woodworking became a new hobby before starting a second career.  This little guy greets everyone that comes over.


Have a FUNTASTIC weekend!!!!!


Hugs,
        Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment