Thursday, August 9

Pattern Mixup

Hello Friends!

We're still hearing the humming sounds of lawn mowers but summer seems to be winding down.  School is starting and fall is around the corner.  Today's cool crisp morning offered me the opportunity to dress up my mustard linen shorts with this cute white blazer.  The perfect alternative to a light sweater.

I love challenging myself to play with different patterns.  I'm probably a little more on the conservative side but definitely going to challenge myself with this fun trend.  In the meantime, here's a fun mix of polka dots and zebra.








[Blazer & Shorts: Kohl's] [Tank: Forever 21] [Scarf: WalMart] [Shoes: Younkers]
 [Bag: Target] [Jewels: Stella & Dot] [Sunnies: Drugstore]


These shorts were another fun frugal find.  I know since it's the end of the season, I should be focused on fall but this was too hard to pass up.  The color is a fun mustard which will also work going to into fall with jackets, blazers and maybe even tights (pic to come).  The original price on these was $34.00 and I paid a whopping $6.80.   Yes, friends that's a one and a five with some change.  How could I say no?????


Hugs,
        Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment