Sunday, August 19

Easygoing Style

Hello Friends!

Today's outfit is inspired by one of my favorite celebrities, Reese Witherspoon.  She has such an easygoing style that could go anywhere.  Since I'm a stay-at-home mommy, I don't get to too many red carpet events.  I'm always looking for what I can wear to meet friends for lunch, volunteer at school, run around to do errands or grabbing a cup of joe.

So here's my fashionably frugal copycat of Ms. Witherspoon....





Isn't she adorable and she looks fabulous without trying too hard.













  [Top, Shorts, Shoes & Sunnies: Target] [Bag: Old Navy] 
[Earrings: Stella & Dot] [Bracelet: Lia Sophia]



As I was thinking about where I got each of these pieces, I started laughing.  I really do shop at Target a lot.  Let's face it, Target has come a LOOOOOOOOONG ways with fashion and their marketing is untouchable.  It's not hard to find very trendy pieces as well as timeless gems at Target. 


Hugs,
          Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment