Wednesday, August 8

Phedora Anyone?

Hello Friends!!!!

Who owns one of these fun phedora hats?  I got one because I love the look of them, I need to shield freckly face from the sun and we are at the pool or outside all of the time.  Guess what, I always forget to put it on.  I decided to pair it with this fun outfit and wear it, all day!!!  But I didn't....I ended up taking it off because it was so darn hot that I didn't want that extra something making me even hotter.  I do love it, I just have to pick a better day for it and WEAR IT!!!!!








 [Sweater: Splurge (Local Boutique)] [Hat: Old Navy] [Shorts: Kohl's]
 [Necklace: WalMart] [Shoes: Payless] [Bag: Dress Barn]



Sharing a little something with you about myself, I love to garden.  We don't have the space for it, so we have friends that are so giving.  We share a garden and have been picking yummies from it for weeks.  Here's a recipe that I created to get my family excited about veggies and all of us enjoy the fruits of our labor.





Peddi Girl's Hot Caprese Salad

1 Eggplant Peeled & Sliced 1/2 inch thick
2 Tablespoons EVOO
Kosher Salt & Freshly Ground Pepper to taste
2 Roma Tomatoes Sliced
Fresh Mozarella Sliced
Fresh Basil Leaves

Heat oven to 350 degrees.  Drizzle 1 Tablespoon EVOO on baking sheet.  Layout out slices of eggplant.  Layer each one with basil, tomato and mozarella.  Drizzle remaining 1 Tablespoon EVOO, salt and pepper each.  Bake for twenty minutes.  Oh so good as an appetizer or we used it as a side dish for dinner.  Enjoy!


Hugs,
       Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment