Wednesday, August 15

Dressy Jersey

Hello Friends!!!!

I'm feeling like I want to be dressy but casual today.  Have a little running around to do and a couple coupons that I need to use before the deal is gone (my frugal fever is kicking into high gear).  I decided cotton jersey is a perfect fit for today and the heat has shot up again, so I want to be cool. 

I love to find ways to dress up/dress down an outfit.  So here it is.  This is a casual/dressy look with the belt and jewelry.  As soon as I needed to be out running errands, I took off the jewels and belt and put on my flip flops.  I love the way some outfits can be transformed with a few tweaks. 




 [Skirt: Old Navy] [Tank: jcp] [Shoes: TJMaxx] [Sunnies: Target] [Jewels: Stella & Dot]





I'm definitely calling this jersey skirt another frugal find.  Although, I was hoping to get this one at another discount on top of the low, low price of $7.97.  I love the skirt and didn't want to risk it selling before it got marked down again. 


Hugs,
       Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment