Wednesday, August 29

Monochromatic Maxi

Hello Friends!

Today I decided to use a theme to inspire my look of the day.  I've seen a few other blogs that have focused on monochromatic looks and I found that one of my fun, maxi skirts was the ticket to this challenge.  Now, I will admit that this outfit didn't last past the morning.  Temperatures soared into the 90's and we headed to the splash pad to cool off.  So off with the maxi skirt and on with some shorts and my tank. 











[Maxi: Target] [Shirt & Tank: Express] [Shoes: Von Maur] [Bracelet: Unknown]




This maxi skirt has been seen in a previous outfit here.  I'm working on a new series called "REMIX".  Here you'll see 3-5 different ways to wear a a fun piece in my closet.  For example, different looks created with one maxi skirt.  Stay tuned.......


Linking up with The Pleated Poppy




Hugs,
        Trish


No comments:

Post a Comment